Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Built A Mini Tank Betta Setup?

Betta Setup? - how to built a mini tank

My plan is get it, a betta. I had nine months ago, when I went to college. What do I care nothing too big, something like a tank 2-2.5 gallon. I like the mini-bow 2.5. It has a built-in filter and air pump. I read, however, that would be built on the filters within the movement too much water for a betta result and can not be adjusted often. Do you know if this model is good for bettas? I also know that with an air pump can nessisary bettas breathe air at the surface, but the bomb that injured fish? Even if I had my betta old, in a glass dish of 2 liters, it takes 100% of water each week. Frequency / quantity of water needs to be changed a little bit bigger, and the filter system?
I rock grAvel on the lower end and I are planning to buy a fake plant and an ornament behind Leader Is there something else that should in the tank to hide? Is it acceptable to have a slug of some shrimp there with him?

2 comments:

ninjaaa! said...

Most people have no problem holding a betta Minibow 2.5 for what I know. He is most frequently as betta "tank", because not many can survive in the tank so small, unknown. I am the light of the comments I have read and photos of other configurations, Betta, as I have never worn one, but the filter should be no problem. Moreover, even with filters, do not come with the option to regulate the flow, there are several ways to minimize the river itself.

An air pump is not necessary, but it will be an advantage. Your betta will not hurt.

You can a mystery snail bring it with them, or ghost shrimp. If you get a shrimp, make sure you hide enough places, both the shrimp and the Betta to. It is best to GEnerally loners and they are a little stressed when they can see their tank mates all the time. Shrimp also need a place to molt.

trkbuild... said...

Sounds good. I would never be a change of water to 100% with every kind of fish can be 50%. I saw a tank betta cool office furniture, plastics, office, office, etc. So I have a betta fileing My mistress is slightly above the bureau that has a plaque with the name "Big Fish" and happy to hide in the closet . I then PetSmart. It is a real issue.

Post a Comment