Sunday, February 21, 2010

Metronidazole Gonorrhea Treated For STD's But Still Experiencing Testicular Pain?

Treated for STD's but still experiencing testicular pain? - metronidazole gonorrhea

I went through the clinic several times and I tested for sexually transmitted diseases. To achieve a positive test for gonorrhea, then 3 days after the test were negative. So I tried my luck for gonorrhea, with a dose of the vaccine and also gave me doxycycline for 7 days and Ung. They even gave me 2 grams of metronidazole "in case" if I had trichomoniasis. I had testicular pain before and after treatment. It occurs mainly in the descriptions on the left, right, and still appears on the left side. Today I know that my right testicle is slightly larger than the left and the left still feeling mild pain. I wonder if my body is recovering from one, or you need additional treatment. I went to the clinic for manySometimes think there is nothing wrong with ignoring me, but I still feel this pain in my left testicle and it worries me, and refuse to.

No comments:

Post a Comment