Thursday, December 17, 2009

Brazilian American Wax Picture Before After I'm Ashamed Of My Brazilian Background PLEASE PLEASE HELP?

I'm ashamed of my brazilian background PLEASE PLEASE HELP? - brazilian american wax picture before after

My parents came from Brazil to the United States to begin a new life. I grew up, I was the only child of Brazil all my friends were black and Latino friends never know. I speak not only English an accent that I look like an average American. Then I moved to this location in New Jersey, where 60% of the Brazilian population, so I thought "cool people in the backround like me, but I was ashamed of my Brazilian heritage. All the children is the worst example of what a Brazilian of America.

All dress like this, http://www.gatorswearjeanshorts.net/TheGuido.jpg

Eyebrow wax, the hair rises, the technological explosion, puka shells wheir although I have never touched a surfboard in your life, education and try to act tough and fuck, if someone tries to start a real fight in them, and the worst thing they do in that time his Brazilian Repin!
I've never been ashamed of my Haritage available. I am by what they do not tell people I'm ashamed

No comments:

Post a Comment