Sunday, December 27, 2009

Water Ski Rack Why Get A Ski / Snowboard Rack If You've Got A Full Sized SUV With A Huge Rubber Tray Protecting The Back?

Why get a ski / snowboard rack if you've got a full sized SUV with a huge rubber tray protecting the back? - water ski rack

My neighbor just bought a very large full-size SUV, a real gas guzzler. But he's so excited, and the bank does not have ski racks in stock, because there they want to carry skis. I mean, it's like 30 yards, only to get there, he will need a ladder just to get there!

A large plate is mounted on the back so that all elements are not the humidity inside the ruins. I asked, not why you are the skis and snowboards in the truck, do not worry about the flight. I looked like I was from another planet, then 2 minutes later he asked: "What is happening to me, I am disabled, or what?

I do not understand what is wrong with the posters on the inside ski, especially if there is a ferry from Nice, all catches of fusion of water?

Has anyone any idea why he was so angry against my comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment