Monday, December 28, 2009

Periodic Leg Movement Disorder What Do You Do For Restless Leg Syndrome And Periodic Limb Movement Disorder. Also Have Fibromyalgia.?

What do you do for restless leg syndrome and periodic limb movement disorder. Also have Fibromyalgia.? - periodic leg movement disorder

I have diagnosed with fibromyalgia 11 years ago. Before the diagnosis is made Hashmotos hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease that attacks the thyroid gland. 3 years ago, when the DC is a medium for fibromyalgia, I learned that he developed essential tremor. Well, I moved to disease of the restless legs and periodic limb movement. I am dealing with the central nervous here, and I wonder if I have chronic Lyme, but all tests are negative. I grew up in the woods of Lyme-infested area of the PA. I tried everything, but the lack of sleep with fibromyalgia and the ravages of periodic limb movement disorder associated arousal and sleep apnea are small riser with my life. Has anyone with the same mess? I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment