Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love Making Streaming Videos Sites Does Anyone Know Of A Problem That Windows Updates Might Be Having With Firefox?

Does anyone know of a problem that windows updates might be having with firefox? - love making streaming videos sites

Look, I've updated all Firefox 3.0.8 and everything .... My streaming video is so rough and slow, and some (but not all) pages load slower than molasses in January .... I use IE 7 videos and smoothly through wmv, flash Quictime, do whatever. I have no viruses or spyware, and show that installing Windows from scratch ... Untuill Firefox runs fast as hell, I installed all Windows updates ..... I configured all reviews high speed was available to Firefox (on 30-channel, offers real added value of this new world .... .... bla bla bla), no video series as smooth as before. WTF ?????? It is a window update? I use a 2.0 gig processor with 2 GB of RAM and Windows Vista with Norton AntiVirus 2009 (Witch also uses very low system resources) HELP .... I love Firefox and the young lady that the stability ...


Please read the whole question with the answer .... and please, seriously .....

3 comments:

IT Major said...

Media install, what is your default player.

It seems that his troops in the leg and QuickTime, the annexation of the streams are.

IT Major said...

Media install, what is your default player.

It seems that his troops in the leg and QuickTime, the annexation of the streams are.

Chris H said...

Could the new Firefox (with flame me), just an idea, sometimes there are mistakes here and there. The chances are that a plug-in that a problem or a toolbar. Try Google Chrome maybe?

Post a Comment