Monday, January 4, 2010

Midnight Fantasy Do Escada Moon Sparkle And Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Smell The Same?

Do escada moon sparkle and britney spears midnight fantasy smell the same? - midnight fantasy

I have a fantasy of midnight. But I have less than half a bottle left, and continue until midnight, here is where I live. I heard a Escada perfume smells like a fantasy of midnight. is that true? Samples are not in our stores. if you feel better? that it takes longer? Please help me. my fantasy midnight flies.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I have not really tried Midnight Fantasy, but my imagination and it is absolutely beautiful and sweet smell should try to have an unbelievable price, or perhaps to Katie.

rita l said...

Do you like Britney too? ! I love!. I just want to be sure that you have found a new date ............. celebmingle ..........? I was told it was a profile is verified.

Post a Comment