Thursday, January 7, 2010

Seizure Surgery Poodle Still Slightly Trembling One Week After Pelvic Fracture Surgery. Not Seizure. Finished Pain Med. Cause?

Poodle still slightly trembling one week after pelvic fracture surgery. Not seizure. Finished pain med. cause? - seizure surgery

The surgery went well. He ended his pain yesterday. Since we got home that it creates a slight shock to the occasion. There seems to be caused by that it was cold, loud noises or fear. What is the cause and is it normal? I've also noticed that some tremors around the leg and hip, where he is normally the cut, I think, begin to heal the nerves.

5 comments:

walking lady said...

I would say that the pain will cause. His speech was very important, and after a week she still feels pain. If this were my dog, I would call the vet and let them know how you do it and act to further pain. See, suggesting that the veterinarian at least.

Tigger said...

I would say, shaking it, because he is in pain. Contact the veterinarian who performed the surgery and see what can be recommended to the needs of more painkillers. Good luck and I hope soon to normal again.

Chihuahua Addict said...

Just a week ago that it operates. I can almost guarantee it's still pain. You should call your vet and see if you can get more painkillers.

Silver Moon said...

I sat down with the veterinarian who performed the surgery and get his opinion.

Launi If you SAY it, OWN it! said...

It heals. It will be necessary to take months to heal completely. If you have concerns, call your veterinarian.

Post a Comment